Please join us in keeping Spencer’s spirit alive by spreading his SPARKLE!!✨
The spirit of giving is something you can keep alive for years to come, and that is our wish for our extraordinary son!! It’s about kindness. It’s about compassion. It’s about love and it's about faith. It’s about making a difference, and we all know Spencer made an enormous impact in this world. Our hope is that people all over the globe will SPREAD SPENCER’S SPARKLE every day and make each day a little bit brighter. We believe that small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can literally change the world for the better. Spencer would want you to remember that we are to love God first, and then love everybody else as much as we love ourselves. Live like Spencer, leave a little sparkle wherever you go! ✨
Here are a few ideas:
* Pay for the person behind you in the drive thru
* Don't charge a client at work
* Write a thank you note to your mail carrier, security guard, hairdresser, teacher, etc.
* Pay for someone's meal
* Offer to babysit at no charge
* Tuck money in a library book or magazine
* Donate supplies to a classroom or school
* Gift someone a book that may help their situation
* Pay for someone's ice cream
* Donate to a food pantry
* Leave someone flowers
* Pay someone's toll
* Send a card anonymously
* Make & drop off dessert
* Donate to a local charity
* Did you see a gift in the store that reminded you of someone? Send it! Drop it off!
* Pay for someone's coffee
* Leave a few dollars in your Redbox when you return in for the next person to get a free movie
* Put some money in an expired parking meter
* Above all, be kind and spread LOVE!
If you would like some sparkle cards, please get in contact with us through Facebook, email or text if you have our phone numbers. We are happy to drop off, send in the mail or have you stop and pick some up. We are all in this together!